Who am I?
Iwant to tell stories that help people make the world a better place. I want to sow seeds for growth and ignite people’s ability to act.
I am an adventurer, change agent and entrepreneur. I am a facilitator, leader and trainer. I am a mathematician by education and a design magician by choice.
I spent my days working with courageous clients that have a desire to find a better version of themselves, their organizations, processes and systems. I spend my time inventing, reinventing, collaborating, imitating and innovating to make things (pretty much anything) better than it was moments before.
I believe in magic and hard work. I believe there is always a way. I am a certified customer experience practitioner (CCXP). I have a B.Sc. degree in Mathematics and Computer Science.
I write for customerthink.com, bizcommunity.com and brandlove.co.za.
I have over 20 years experience consulting across industries. I have worn many hats during my career…
- Chief Executive Officer – BrandLove Customer Experience Design
- Consultancy (Present) Head of Digital – Coronation Fund Managers
- Management Consultant – Sanlam
- Head of Digital – Media 24
- Head of Digital – Old Mutual
- Head of Digital – MWeb
- Commerce Project Manager – Independent
- Managing Partner – Technovation
- Business Consultant – Computer Associates